Proficient Chiropractic Is Taking Every Precaution to Safely Provide Quality Chiropractic Care During the Covid-19 Pandemic.
During the Covid-19 outbreak, we have followed guidelines to keep our patients safe at every turn. We will continue to do so as we safely treat St. Luis and Overland with quality chiropractic services. Here are some tips for safety while visiting your chiropractor or other essential services during this time. We look forward to seeing all of our regulars as we provide healing services and pain relief to those who seek it. Do not compromise your health care because of fear of the virus, we are taking measures for your safety.
What Do the Experts Say about Chiropractic Care and Covid-19?
Chiropractors are considered essential workers during pandemic times by the Department of Homeland Security. This means that any risks are outweighed by the need for the service. When safety measures are followed, the risks of catching the coronavirus during a routine office visit is small. In some cases, the risk of not attending regular doctor's visits can be worse for patients than the risk of virus exposure.
Your Visit to the Chiropractor Will Be Safe with These Proven Measures:
- Increased cleaning measures between each patient and in the waiting room for complete sanitation.
- Not accepting appointments from any patient who has a fever or any cold or flu-like symptoms. We trust you to cancel if you are having any symptoms at all. We will also be diligent in watching for these symptoms.
- Improved waiting room layout to keep distance between each patient.
- Masks are worn when not in the treatment room, and in some cases until the patient is facing down on the table, depending on the physician's and patient's needs and comfort level.
- Disinfectant and handwashing stations are easily available to patients and health care professionals alike.
- These protocols are followed as commonsense dictates and a caring medical experience is not compromised. We balance following the recommendations for safety and the comfort and ultimate safety of each patient.
Contact Us If You Have Any Questions or to Schedule Your Next Chiropractic Appointment.
Proficient Chiropractic serves the communities of Overland, St Louis, and the surrounding areas with comprehensive care at the hands of an expert chiropractor. We will continue to take all the safety precautions needed to keep our staff and our patients healthy through this time and in the future. If you have any concerns or if you want to schedule an appointment for chiropractic care call us today, (314) 447-0725.